Hopefully I’ll be able to read more this month now that I’m settled back into work for the new school year. I’m going to start my half-marathon training in the middle of this month, but that won’t suck up too much of my free time since I mostly find time to read on my break and in the evenings before bed. Here are a few books I hope to get to this month.
- This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee – A steampunk reimagining of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein. I’ve already started reading this and am loving it. I have a physical ARC that I won on goodreads so I’ll be posting an honest review after I finish it. It releases at the end of this month.
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – Because I need to read this conclusion to the Grisha trilogy.
- Forged by Erin Bowman – Need to read this conclusion to the Taken trilogy.
- Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater and Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater – Need to read both these books since Raven King comes out at the beginning of next year. I’m also ready to dive back into this world.
- Finish reading Armada by Ernest Cline so I can post my honest review.
- I also have a couple other ARCs I need to read (should be fast reads since they’re relatively short).
We’ll see how many of these I get to this month as I’m sure I won’t read this whole list. It’s just nice to have a set list to pull titles from so that I know what to read next. It also gives the illusion that I’m organized.