Hi and I hope everyone’s Wednesday is going great! Top 5 Wednesday was created by gingerreadslainey on youtube and anyone can join the goodreads group. There are tons of books I’m thankful to have read and these are just the top five that I’m especially thankful for.
- Charlotte’s Web by E. B. White – This is the first chapter book that my dad read to my sister and I before bed so of course it had to be included in this list. It’s what fueled my love of reading and made me the bookworm I am today.
- Harry Potter (series 1-7) by J. K. Rowling – I have to include this series because it made me love the fantasy genre. Also, I have met so many friends (both online and in real life) because of Harry Potter.
- The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman – Best magical realism I’ve read. I love everything about this novel. Gaiman’s writing is just beautiful, too.
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – I just love the 80s retro/nerdy feel of this novel. That’s it. Love it.
- The Martian by Andy Weir – Favorite hard sci fi with a mixture of dark humor. Watney is by far my favorite sci fi character ever.
And that’s it. What are the books you’re most thankful for? Are any of these books in your top five, too?